Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tiny Prints Business Cards!

So I know I said I was taking a blogging break, but I'm back for one more post to share with you something really exciting! A couple of months ago I received some awesome business cards from Tiny Prints and I've been meaning to share the finished product with you all. 




I'm completely in love with the final result!!! The website was so easy to use and to customize your own cards. I used two designs that Tiny Prints pre-made, and I just edited them to make them look the way I wanted. I ordered two different sets because I wanted a fun set for more creative environments and a more professional set. For the first set, I used my own personal photography on the front to showcase my artwork and I love how the colors turned out! I want to order even more sets with other photographs of mine. I also love how they are squares, which is something I haven't seen too much of in the past. For the second set I kept it really simple and clean looking, but added a pop of color to make it a little more exciting and fitting to my personality. 

I would definitely recommend Tiny Prints when you're thinking about ordering your next set of business cards. It was so easy to use and the cards came out great! I can't wait to hand them out to people and put them to use. What do you think of the final product? 

4 comments:

  1. Way cute, I'll definitely have to check them out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! Love them!

    kisses,
    Michelle Elizabeth
    Peonies + Ballet Flats

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and look like very high quality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to White Blue Visiting Card. White Blue Visiting Card is a simple and eye-catching Professional Business Card.This business card is ready to print! It can express your social and personal status!

    Features:
    >>>Fully Layered PSD files. >>>Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. >>>CMYK Setting. >>>300 DPI High Resolution. >>>3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). >>>Print Ready Format.

    Files Includes:
    • 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

    Free Fonts Used:
    Myriadpro-regular : Defualt nova-round: http://www.fontsc.com/font/nova-round.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...